Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Boys Boys Boys!

I am getting so overwhelmed with these boys and their crazy feelings!

I have one that is cute and I liked talking to him at 1st but he is just so freaking needy. He wants this from me and that from me and well I just don't have time to deal with it! So, I tried to tell him I was done and he basically begged for me not to be! I explained to him the problems and I said I would continue to talk to him but, I can't have all the pressure put on me!

So, this other boy I just recently started talking to is completely insane. He goes from 1 minute saying that he is so lucky he is talking to me and I try to reassure him that I am a normal girl and then he sends me crazy texts saying stuff like thank you for playing with my heart when I just got off the phone with him and we had a nice conversation. He has a lot of insecurities that I am not sure I can handle.

Then the other boy who thinks we are going to get married but puts no time or effort into really talking to me. We are in different time zones so it makes it difficult to be on the same track but I try to talk to him and well I just feel like I am getting nothing in return!

Then there is boy # 4 who is totally cool to talk to. We have only been talking for a couple of days but seems totally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment