Monday, June 27, 2011

You make me CrAzY!

What the hell am I doing?
Why am I letting you do this to me?
So, I guess we talk on the phone again but last night you said you would call me back and you didn't.  I texted you today and got nothing! So, I want to text you RIGHT NOW but, I don't want to seem desperate.
You are driving me cRaZy and I think you like it!


So, last night on the phone he tells me that he has dated a 41 year old woman.  Which made me feel weird and so, I asked if they had sex and he says alot of it! *totally rolling my eyes*  So,  I am kind of weirded out by this and then he tells me how hot she was and this and that!  So, I am not really saying anything at this point because well I have nothing to say!  He says " So why are you mad?"  Which I reply "I am not mad!"  So, he says " I can tell by your silence that it bothers you"  which pisses me off how the hell can he tell how I am feeling when we have only talked on the phone for like 10 days! How does he do that?  That makes me nuts!  My husband can't even do that when we are sitting in the same room and we have been together almost 10 years! 

10 days? - 10 years?   Something is wrong with this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment